The Annual Fund provides support to the entire Symphony family and gives staff and board the flexibility to allocate it to the program with the most need. Ready to give? Make your donation online right now. If you’d like to learn more, please read on!
Your annual gift also gets you special access to experiences and surprises only available to our donors, so join the Symphony, Chorus, and Youth Orchestra for a fabulous 2018-2019 season! Throughout the year, we will be adding to our donor benefits to make your donor experience the best it can be. Contact Leslie Fay Marks, Development Director, at (510) 274-6367 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to find out more about ways you can support the Symphony family!
- Behind the Scenes with the Symphony Invitation: Peek behind the curtain at a Symphony Dress Rehearsal at the Paramount Theatre! Explore backstage, chat with artists, and enjoy sparkling wine and dessert!
- Listing in the Annual Fund Donors section of all issues of the 2018-2019 Season Program Book.
- Advanced notice of unique Symphony special events by email.
- Advanced program notes emailed to you before each Symphony concert.
- Complimentary subscription to the Symphony’s e-newsletter.
All of the benefits of the Friend level plus…
- Restaurant Partners Discounts: Dine about town and get some great deals all year long at our select list of Oakland restaurants.
Conductor’s Club ($500-$999)
All of the benefits of the Supporter level plus…
- Opening Night Toast: Usher in the new season in style at our Opening Night Reception with Maestro Morgan, complimentary wine, and tasty nibbles right after the concert.
- VIP Wine Bar Access at Concerts: Skip the long lines at the bar! Head to the Mezzanine for two complimentary glasses of wine at the Baton Society Wine Bar before the show or at intermission at any Symphony subscription concert.
- Meet the Artists – Youth Orchestra & MUSE: Meet the students and professional Symphony musicians making a difference in our schools at a MUSE (Music for Excellence) Orchestra or Oakland Symphony Youth Orchestra rehearsal or concert.
Baton Society: President’s Circle ($1,000-$2,499)
All of the benefits of the Conductor’s Club level plus…
- Post-Concert Reception Access: Join Maestro Morgan, Symphony musicians, guest artists, and the Symphony glitterati at every post-concert reception this season. Nosh on delicious desserts, sip complimentary wine, and bypass all the end-of-concert traffic.
- Symphony Family Holiday Party Invitation: Celebrate the holiday season with music, goodies, new friends, and long-time comrades at a stunning, exclusive venue.
- VIP Tickets – July 3 Independence Eve Celebration Concert: Enjoy our annual July 3 concert and fireworks show at Richmond’s Craneway Pavilion in the best seats in the house — reserved, front-and-center, picnic-table seating! VIP Parking included!
Baton Society: Silver Club ($2,500-$4,999)
All of the benefits of the President’s Circle level plus…
- Maestro’s Studio Concert: Join Maestro Morgan at his private studio for a fabulous afternoon of music. From jazz to Broadway to classical, you never know which artists will headline the party!
Baton Society: Gold Club ($5,000 – $7,499)
All of the benefits of the Silver Club level plus…
- Complimentary Tickets and Priority Invitations: Share the music with complimentary tickets to any concert and be the first to hear about exclusive experiences throughout the 2018-2019 season!
Baton Society: Diamond Club ($7,500-$9,999)
Baton Society: Presenter’s Circle ($10,000-$19,999)
Baton Society: Impresario’s Circle ($20,000+)
All of the benefits of the Gold Club level plus…
- Customizable Sponsorship Opportunities: When you give $7,500 or more to the Symphony, guest artist and concert sponsorships can bring you closer to the music and provide unique, exciting experiences. Call us to schedule yours!
These benefits are available to individual donors. In keeping with IRS regulations, please note that the charitable contribution deduction for Federal and State income tax is limited to the excess of the amount paid over the value of the goods and services received.